The greatest influence for students having difficulty in the classroom comes from the relationship between that student's parents and his/her teacher. That connection closes the gaps in communication, expectation, and support where the student is concerned. This course provides a critical understanding of how and why such coalitions are imperative to the wellness of ever student.
- 12 Sessions.
- Teaching how to meet in the middle where differences arise.
- How to dialog with parents about student concerns.
- Trusting your child's teacher.
- The truth in the classroom and the real work of a teacher.
- The truth at home and the unspoken circumstances of the families.